Having what can be distributed is – definitionally and factually – “socially normal”; anything less is propaganda.
Friends of The Page
sign up to be notified when new posts are released
More scores are needed for this to be meaningful
Most Liked Blogs
- Deserving TomorrowHaving what can be distributed is – definitionally and factually – “socially normal”; anything less is propaganda.
- Ongoing Project: Quia Sum, CogitoWhile posts are being neglected, it is intentional. I’m working on a new project. This post is an update on it.
- The Allegory of Rusk’s KidsWe should have seen this coming. [We can prevent things like this in the future.] Let us learn from the family Rusk and try to be better.
- Cult of ObjectivityRegardless of what is “true”, finding the situation in which the least people suffer is the optimal decision.
- The Myth of the Rational ActorThe most tragic prisoner is the one that believes his cage is the universe. This is especially tragic when we realize that most cages are used for protection from what is outside.
- Self Preservation Necessitates RiskMuch of our interaction with society isn’t thought about through risk, but how we expect it to work and how we fill the gaps.
- Suffering and ParadiseWithout contrast, paradise is a prison.
- The Individualists’ WagerBe careful what you wish for.
- Is There A Universal Common Ground?If there is no common ground to be found within a discussion, you may as well be screaming into the void.
- The Exploitative Nature of Tribalism + ComfortWe are entering into a world of corporate tribalism, and it can only be fought by rejecting fears we have of others.