Is this what [is] referencing here? Who knows, who cares. […] Importantly, we know it cannot ever be appealed to as “genuinely known”.
Friends of The Page
sign up to be notified when new posts are released
More scores are needed for this to be meaningful
Most Liked Blogs
- Project AzathothIs this what [is] referencing here? Who knows, who cares. […] Importantly, we know it cannot ever be appealed to as “genuinely known”.
- Gödel and GovernanceNo axiomatic system is both complete or consistent. This has some major repercussions on governance.
- Moral Self-DeterminationWe try to avoid being in situations where our choices are limited. This happens in one of two ways: gaining power or committing to impotence.
- Deserving TomorrowHaving what can be distributed is – definitionally and factually – “socially normal”; anything less is propaganda.
- Ongoing Project: Quia Sum, CogitoWhile posts are being neglected, it is intentional. I’m working on a new project. This post is an update on it.
- The Allegory of Rusk’s KidsWe should have seen this coming. [We can prevent things like this in the future.] Let us learn from the family Rusk and try to be better.
- Cult of ObjectivityRegardless of what is “true”, finding the situation in which the least people suffer is the optimal decision.
- The Myth of the Rational ActorThe most tragic prisoner is the one that believes his cage is the universe. This is especially tragic when we realize that most cages are used for protection from what is outside.
- Self Preservation Necessitates RiskMuch of our interaction with society isn’t thought about through risk, but how we expect it to work and how we fill the gaps.
- Suffering and ParadiseWithout contrast, paradise is a prison.