If a person has the concept of a topic, but no reference for the idea; they are a topical zombie.
Friends of The Page
sign up to be notified when new posts are released
More scores are needed for this to be meaningful
Most Liked Blogs
- The Privilege of Topical DeathIf a person has the concept of a topic, but no reference for the idea; they are a topical zombie.
- Bridging The Is-Ought GapAny “is” statement can be demoted to an “ought” statement simply by disagreeing with it.
- He works out? How disgusting.Everyone is “mentally unwell” to some degree or another. Everyone needs acceptance. Don’t be the reason that people feel inferior.
- Breaking the Simulation of RealityTo declare our creation complete is to condemn ourselves to be Prisoners and kill the Philosophers that challenge our reality.
- Project AzathothIs this what [is] referencing here? Who knows, who cares. […] Importantly, we know it cannot ever be appealed to as “genuinely known”.
- Gödel and GovernanceNo axiomatic system is both complete or consistent. This has some major repercussions on governance.
- Moral Self-DeterminationWe try to avoid being in situations where our choices are limited. This happens in one of two ways: gaining power or committing to impotence.
- Deserving TomorrowHaving what can be distributed is – definitionally and factually – “socially normal”; anything less is propaganda.
- Ongoing Project: Quia Sum, CogitoWhile posts are being neglected, it is intentional. I’m working on a new project. This post is an update on it.
- The Allegory of Rusk’s KidsWe should have seen this coming. [We can prevent things like this in the future.] Let us learn from the family Rusk and try to be better.